Free 8X10 Canvas from CanvasPeople


This is such a great deal. For a limited time, you can turn any picture into a canvas print for free. All you have to to is pay shipping and handling. But it is still such a great deal. I have not gotten this deal yet, But I am looking into it because we got some awesome pictures from Bug's 3rd birthday and I would love to have a huge canvas print of them.

If you don't want the 8x10 Canvas print, you can get $35 off any other canvas print of any size and FREE SHIPPING.
Again, both of these deals are awesome. And I am looking into getting one myself. Let me know if you get one or two. I think they would fit perfectly in my living room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Your Comments, But comments do not count as entries on a giveaway unless otherwise stated.