Going to watch Spooky Buddies

So our local community is having a showing of Spooky Buddies on the soccer field tonight at 7pm. It ought to be interesting seeing as Bug has been doing GREAT the past 5 days without taking naps. Well About 30 mins ago, He CRASHED. He is now fast asleep at 4:00PM. Movie is at 7pm I really hope he sleeps tonight. I need it. Last night he went to bed at 8pm. All by himself. Didn't have to fight him or anything. Then he tried to crawl in bed with me and daddy. He is super sneaky. Because, he was there for quite sometime before I turned over and noticed him. LOL. I really don't mind. but his daddy does. He thinks our bed is ours, and Kids should not be in the bed while we sleep. During the day, It is fine. But it is our "US" place at night. But the past few night with us starting Bug's new schedule, Which is working great by the way, He has been trying to sneak in our bed EVERY NIGHT. I know, It will pass eventually. But it is really tiresome to have to wake up 3-4 times a night to put him back in bed.
He used to stay awake till 12-1am and sleep till 10am. But that was taking way to much out of me. Now he is in bed by 8pm-9pm max. But is up 2-3 times a night. It is hard, but is worth it. I don't mind night waking, I don't mind night parenting. I just want 1 night a week with unbroken sleep.

Anyways, We are going to see the movie, they are providing popcorn. And I know Bug will like it. We get to walk up there at 6:30pm and when the movie is done, Daddy is going to come pick us up so we don't have to walk home in the dark. Daddy would join us, But sadly, like every other day of the week. He works. So it is just me and my little man tonight. So excited.

Is there anything special you do with your kids when it just mommy and kiddo? Or kiddo's?

Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Your Comments, But comments do not count as entries on a giveaway unless otherwise stated.