Do you Coupon?



I have to say, I don't coupon. I would love to. But I just can't figure it all out. So I think I am going to try to figure it out. Hopefully I can get some help. And I think I have found a great place to help me. Coupons.com

Coupons.com  Has tons of coupons to pick and choose from that you can clip, print and save.
Sounds easy right? It even shows you how much you save. I love it. So this along with Sunday papers, I think I can start to save some money on food. We shall see.

I also found out, that I can go through InboxDollars to print coupons and earn $0.10 per coupon I redeem. That may not sound like much, But it does add up and you can cash out when you get to $30. I am currently up to $22.10.

So do you have any advice for a couponing newbie? Please leave some comments. I have a strict $150 monthly budget for food. So I need all the help I can get.


Kasey

(Disclosure: This post may contain referral links)

2 comments:

We Love Your Comments, But comments do not count as entries on a giveaway unless otherwise stated.