Happy 3rd Birthday Bug

 Daddy scored a great deal on this toy
 "Daddy he talks to me"
 This was what him and I did today. Played trains and cleaned house.
This picture was taken at exactly 7:57PM on January 13th 2012. I missed the first year, but have a picture from his second birthday and now 3rd birthday of him and I together. <3 I plan to do this every year.
He is my love bug. He is my world. He is my reason for everything I do.
Mommy loves you Bug. You melt my heart when I tell you that I love you and you say "I wuv you too mommy" or "I wuv you... MORE mommy"
I hope you know that you are my everything. Nothing will ever come between you and me boy. 
It is us (and daddy) against the world.

Happy BIRTHday big boy. 

Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Your Comments, But comments do not count as entries on a giveaway unless otherwise stated.