Way too long

I have been away, way too long. And my apologies for that. A lot has happened in the last year that has prevented me from doing what I love to do. And that is blog. My hope is that I can get this blog back up and running like it was before. The past year has been full of happiness and sadness. I got pregnant in march of last year and we found out in may, that we had lost our baby. I wanted so many times just to write, but I didn't know how. Well 6 months to the day, that we lost our angel, we found out that we were pregnant again. I am currently 28 weeks pregnant with our angel baby. So I would really love to get back to blogging and doing reviews for some great companies. But before that happens, some changes need to be made to the blog. I am contemplating a name change. But am not 100% sure on that, because then I will have to create a new layout and facebook page, and so much more. I am so happy to have a reason to blog again. Because life got me down so much. I know I still have a few reviews that I need to post, from last year, And those will be the first things up. I plan to focus more on natural parenting aspects of my life. I could sit here and go on and on about how hellish the last year was, but instead, I will share a few pictures. <3 


Our angel Baby. 



Double rainbow that appeared outside our home the month before we conceived our Rainbow baby

Our BFP 6 months to the day we lost our sweet angel.

Our Rainbow baby at 20 weeks


3D Image at 17 Weeks

Excited big brother


 We finally tied the knot. <3 
My New hubby, myself and our sweet little man. 



Life could not be better than it is right now. I have attended 4 births as a doula in the past year. And plan to attend many more in the coming year. Bug is very excited to be a big brother and we are so ready to meet our new little man, who will be remaining intact and birthed at home. (Planning a home VBAC)
Here's to a new start and a bright future. 




2 comments:

  1. Kasey, I am so excited to see you are back!! I have two angel babies and I know how heartbreaking that can be. Congrats on getting married. I can't believe how big your son has gotten. I look forward to seeing more posts from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Name: BroadBase Media
    Your email address: affiliates@broadbasemedia.com
    Subject: Working together.

    Message:
    Hi,

    We manage the Affiliate Program for several websites that we think may be a great fit for you and your audience. These sites include www.ergobaby.com, www.orbitbaby.com and www.skyniceland.com. Please let us know if you would have some time to chat, or shoot us an email and we can discuss further.
    Thank you in advance

    Marc

    ReplyDelete

We Love Your Comments, But comments do not count as entries on a giveaway unless otherwise stated.